Economic Development & Planning
Today, economic and business development is a top priority for government authorities, small businesses, and community organizations. The Mayforth Group has a combined 25 years of successful experience helping our clients develop and implement strategies to build competitive and sustainable economic development plans and securing state and federal grant opportunities.
Serving municipalities, small businesses and community organizations with strategic economic planning, evaluation, development and implementation services, our scope of work ranges from broad-based strategic planning to more focused business development plans to help our clients achieve sustained economic success.
We offer seven (7) essential economic growth and development services custom tailored to the needs of the client:
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategies
- Program & Service Evaluation
- Urban & Downtown Revitalization Plans
- Economic Development Financing & Administration
- Economic Summits & Conference Planning
- Heritage Tourism Destination Development
- Implementation Strategies
More information about these services, including our past successes, is available upon request. Please contact Keith Stokes for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.